New Robotic Automation Systems
Whether your company is considering robotic automation for the first time or looking to expand your current robotic systems, Phoenix provides new robot or refurbished robot at an affordable cost. All robots are tested on our premises in the UK to avoid any delay in the installation. It’s important for operations to choose the best technology that best fits their current and future needs for your robotic automation.
New Robot Integration
Our project manager will carefully plan and schedule the complete process from start to finish to manage all the details and carry out quality checks throughout the different phases of the project, liaising at each stage and keeping you informed.
We can do a complete robot installation or if you prefer to do some of the work to reduce cost, we will be more than happy to supervise the works you are able to do.
If you need any assistance in any area regarding robotic automation, please do not hesitate to contact our consultants to discuss your project or to arrange a meeting at your premises. We will provide valuable information on how robot integration can help support your goals with our experienced industrial robot engineering services, call us today.
Things to consider on your robotic automation:
- The new robot or used robot with or without turntable or rail.
- The mechanical and electrical installation and testing of the:
- Robot and it’s commissioning
- The cell control panel systems
- The fixtures and part transfer systems
- Guarding and safety systems
- End of arm tooling and their control system
- Control panel with or without PLC and HMI.
- A work piece fixtures and equipment for entering and supporting the parts and exiting the finished parts on the operations.
- The cell guarding and operator access.
- The tool path programming for the robot operations.
- Robot Training
- Periodic maintenance