Pharmaceutical industry is using from industrial robots with its need for control, speed, verification, repeatability, and consistency. Robots are at the forefront of automation in this demanding industry.
The most common industrial robots in pharmaceutical manufacturing for automation are:
- Cartesian Robots – This robot is for specific tasks or workstations or specific task on the automation subsystems.
- SCARA Robots – Four axis robots are mainly for high-speed pick and place.
- Articulated Robots – Six-axis robots simulate a human arm and hand, they are well-known for its flexibility of movement.
Cleanrooms are used in basically in every industry where small particles can affect the manufacturing process. Cleanrooms are used extensively in pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical device and life sciences, it is also used in others industries as aerospace, Department of Energy and military. A cleanroom has a level of contamination that is classified by the number of particles per cubic meter.
This type of contamination can degrade product performance in the pharmaceutical industries and it can cause cross-infection between medical staff and patients in the healthcare industry. Robotic is built to fulfill a clean room standard in the Pharmaceutical Industry and it is an automation solution for the industry.
Applications for Medical devices:
- Robots are ideally suited for integration into production facilities with wet-chemical surface treatment processes.
- Robots are suited to perform all precisely controlled applications for Injection molding for medical devices
- On testing inhalers, the handling of the parts to be tested is performed by robots
- Robots with outstanding accuracy, are ideal for high-precision machining for polishing of orthopedic implants
- Robots form the core of the system for fully automatic detection and manipulation of organically shaped denture teeth due to their high precision
Today, industrial robots work alongside with human, it is a basic need on this industry.
Application for Pharmaceuticals:
- Robot single cell-line production, guarantees a high product consistency day to day, batch to batch.
- Robot and a cell layout bring flexibility facilitating the automatic inspection of small batches of pharmaceutical drugs
- Robots brings flexibility to the handling, filling and closing processes
- Robots demonstrate their cleanroom performance in a production line for the automatic filling and packing of parenteral bags.
- Robot already complies with the ISO 5 cleanroom classification standard (has at most 105 = 100,000 particles per m³) and is therefore perfect for use at the filling of infusion bags.
- Robot that can work permanently in aseptic production areas such drug manufacturing
- Robots provide flexibility and high-performance filling and closing machine for small batches.
- Robot are protecting the ecosystem from pollution and global warming
- Robots are exploring our deep oceans; helping researchers study how climate change affects biodiversity.
- Gather information about hurricanes, surface air temperature, pressure, wind chill, , wind speed and direction and ocean temperature.
- Robot can help on dismantle nuclear plant
Applications for Laboratories work:
- The robots must be fast, but at the same time work meticulously.
- Robots can handle microplate in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories.
- Robots being used to test possible cures for diseases, specifically for children
- Robot has been designed to perform sterile (aseptic) filling of stability batch for injectable drug.
We will guide you thorough the automation process. We can carry out a complete installation or if you prefer to carry out some of the work to reduce cost, we will be more than happy to supervise the in-house works.. Our experience within a vast range of different industries will provide expert robot integrator solutions for your company.