Used Robot System Integration
We are proud to provide a wide range of expertise on robotic automation if you’re looking for a trusted UK manufacturer you have found the right company. Phoenix offers extensive experience in used robot integration.
There are two basic considerations when selecting a used robot (1) Robot payload is the weight a robot arm can lift including the weight of the end of arm tooling.(2)The working envelope is the working or reaching area of the robot.
You can find used robot at affordable price, it is important to find a robot integrator that knows about industrial robot, they will make sure you buy a certify used robot.
Important elements to consider when you decide to purchase a used robot
- A robot and its controller
- Replace some components in the controller such as a servo amplifier
- Hours of operation for a robot are not necessarily the same as the robot wear and tear.
- Another element to consider is how to program the robot, i.e. how smoothly the robot performed in its previous application.
- It is important to confirm whether or when the robot’s motors/gear boxes were changed, because they are typically the most expensive robot components that will fail on a robot, starting with the wrist (least expensive) to axis one, or base gearbox and drive motor (most expensive and time consuming to replace).
- In addition, don’t assume that your used robot will automatically come with the End-of-Arm tooling. We can provide and help you to find a suitable tooling according to your specific applications
See also: phoenixrobotic.com
Customer: Pump Parts Ltd. Website: https://www.pumpparts.com...
Customer: Danda Build Ltd. Website: http://www.dandabuild.co...
Customer: The company is a specialist induction heat treatme...
Robot Trimming Customer: Air Design, S.A. De C.V. Skill: Wit...
Customer: GVS Filter Technology Website: http://www.gvs.com/...
Customer: Livesey Brothers Measham Website: http://www.mushr...
Customer: Thistle Rose holdings.com Website: http://www.this...
Customer: Haydale Composite Solutions Website: http://www.ha...
Customer: Grymsdyke Farm Website : www.grymsdykefarm.com Rob...
Customer: Dfab Studio Malta Website: http://www.dandabuild.c...