Robot Training to the staff, Why is important?
Robot training will encourage the staff to use the robot systems and reduce production costs. Since robot manufacturers are updating their system with new and modern robot programming, teaching and simulation tools. It is extremely important to train the staff in new installation and it will contribute to faster and more effective start-ups.
Each of these courses can be run at your premises to fit around your production schedules or if you prefer, we can offer training at our training facilities. After our training, with course manuals for reference you should feel confident to tackle most problems but if you need further advice, we make sure that our support team are available to give guidance and advice while you are still learning.
Our trainers have a certification from Kuka Industrial Robots and they had worked with others industrial robots as ABB, FANUC and Yaskawa.
Phoenix provide customised robot training courses on the following subjects:
- Basic Programming
- Advanced Programming
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Electrical Maintenance
We recommend a maximum of 3 students per course to ensure a high level of practical experience.
Maximize your investment with our robot training
- Convenience: Held right at your facility to meet your scheduling needs.
- Cost Effective: Train entire groups of employees for one low rate.
- Customization: Add specific training components or select additional topics.
- Fast Results: Allow your staff to maximise the potential of your investment rapidly
- Flexibility: Using your facility means employees don’t have to travel
- Experience: Phoenix has the benefit of vast experience base in automation
Phoenix provides a customised robot training course based on your robot application. Contact us to discuss and to fit your needs.