Robotic Milling perform precise cuts and movements for better quality product. Robots bring a high level of flexibility and accuracy. They can produce high-quality complex and exceptional geometrics parts. The robot can mill any object of any size or shape within its envelope by just adjusting the robot offline programming and end-of-arm-tooling.
Robotic Milling makes the process of milling more economical for wood, plastic, metal, carbon fibre and aluminum. It’s high degree of flexibility and large working envelope/cost makes it much cheaper than the equivalent CNC Machines. They bring a high level of flexibility with the ability to carry out six axis tool paths.
If you’re looking for a trusted Robotic Integrator, you have found the right company. We offer extensive experience and automation robotic solutions. A high level of accuracy means we capture every detail of your needs so our service is ideal your robotic integration system.
Our Robotics division supplies quality robotic system integration and robotic automation solutions in many highly-regulated sectors. We offer solutions for all kind of applications Robotic Milling, Robotic Cutting, Robotic Welding, Robotic Material Handling, Robotic Palletising, Robotic Assembly and more.
5 TOP Advantages of Robotic milling
1. Increase Flexibility : Robots greatly increases the flexibility of milling compared to traditional machining centres.
2. Lower Cost : Robotic milling can be cheaper than CNC. Larger work piece volumes can be milled for a fraction of the cost of a large CNC machine
3. Through the flexibility in workspace the robot supports undercuts and can work from all directions. A robot milling does not operate within a fixed frame.
4. Calibration and self-reference of the robot : the robot can reference its own position to the model.
5. Robotic can be use in the field of architecture using the advantages of 3D for milling or drafting.
Phoenix, integrates and installs complete Robotic Milling solutions from initial design and consultation to manufacture, bespoke in-house software programming, installation, commissioning, training, and technical support.
Visit also at http://phoenixrobotic.com