Robotic Milling perform precise cuts and movements for better quality product. Robots bring a high level of flexibility and accuracy. Industrial robots can produce high-quality, complex and exceptional geometric parts. The robot can mill any object of any size or shape within its envelope by just adjusting the robot offline programming and end-of-arm-tooling.
Robotic Milling makes the process of milling more economical for wood, plastic, metal, carbon fibre and aluminium. It’s high degree of flexibility and large working envelope/cost makes it much cheaper than the equivalent CNC Machines. Industrial robots are flexible and they have the ability to carry out six axis tool paths.
A good system integrator possesses multiple traits, in addition to technological understanding to help you achieve your objective. No matter what application are you trying to automate industrial robots provide a quick return on investment.
Our Robotics division supplies quality robotic system integration and robotic automation solutions in many highly-regulated sectors. We offer solutions for all kind of applications robot milling, Robot Cutting, Robot Welding, Robot Material Handling, Robot Palletising, Robot Assembly and more.
TOP 5 Advantages of Robotic milling
- Increase Flexibility : Robots greatly increases the flexibility of milling compared to traditional machining centres.
- Lower Cost : Robotic milling can be cheaper than CNC. Larger work piece volumes can be milled for a fraction of the cost of a large CNC machine
- Through the flexibility in workspace the robot supports undercuts and can work from all directions. A robot milling does not operate within a fixed frame.
- Calibration and self-reference of the robot : the robot can reference its own position to the model.
- Robotic can be use in the field of architecture using the advantages of 3D for milling or drafting.
Phoenix, integrates and installs complete Robotic Milling solutions from initial design and consultation to manufacture, bespoke in-house software programming, installation, commissioning, training, and technical support.
We will guide you thorough the automation process. We can carry out a complete installation or if you prefer to carry out some of the work to reduce cost, we will be more than happy to supervise the in-house works.. Our experience within a vast range of different industries will provide expert robot integrator solutions for your company.